OneMedical Group has been awarded a ten-year contract to run Priory Avenue Surgery, starting September 2016. Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust will continue to run the surgery until that time. A letter with further information will be sent to all registered patients in the next few days. A copy of this letter is available here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions, or contact Priory Avenue Patient Participation Group at the surgery for further information.
- Join your NHS Clinical Commissioning Group and the local Council to learn about and discuss plans for services this year.
- Our latest CQC report has rated us as GOOD. Please click here to read the report
- Please remember each appointment is 10 minutes long. If you arrive after your appointment time it is down to the doctors discretion if they are still able to see you.
- We are pleased to advise that patients can now request access to their Medical Records. Please see a member of the Reception team for further information. Or complete the application form and take it to Reception.
- If you have been happy with the care you have received from Priory Avenue Surgery, please visit NHS Choices and complete some feedback.