Concerns, Comments & Complaints
Patient Advice and Liaison Service
If you have a concern about any aspect of the service you have received, please contact the hospital or organisation responsible for providing your care so that they can work with you to put things right.
You can also contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group – the doctors, nurses and NHS staff who plan and fund local health services.
If you would like to give feedback or raise your concerns informally please call the Patient Advice and Liaison Service:
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provides free, informal, confidential help and advice for patients, carers and their families. We can provide information about local healthcare services, and aim to sort out problems quickly on your behalf in an informal, friendly manner. We also use your feedback to improve the quality of our services.
This service is provided by the NHS Central Southern Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) on behalf of the CCG.
Telephone: 01753 636808 / 0118 982 2829
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: King Edward VII Hospital, St Leonards Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3DP
Opening Times: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
What does PALS do?
In particular, PALS will:
- Provide you with information about the NHS and help you with any other health-related enquiry
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you are using the NHS
- Provide information about the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent help if you decide you may want to make a complaint
- Provide you with information and help introduce you to agencies and support groups outside the NHS
- Inform you about how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
- Improve the NHS by listening to your concerns, suggestions and experiences and ensuring that people who design and manage services are aware of the issues you raise
- Provide an early warning system for NHS Trusts and monitoring bodies by identifying problems or gaps in services and reporting them.